Nitro Prime Overlay 158 snowboard AM
Quit analyzing and start riding! The Nitro Prime Overlay snowboard is made for riders who'd rather spend their time out on the hill perfecting their turns than worrying about which type of sidecut will help them best. With a directional shape that welcomes progression, this board is fun no matter where you ride it. A slightly set back stance and Nitro s catch-free Flat-Out Rocker profile keeps you riding with confidence, helping your skills advance each time you strap it on. This board is great if you're just starting your snowboarding career, but it's not just for beginners: it's a playful all-mountain board for anyone looking for a predictable and fun ride.
- Bi-Lite Laminates – Nitro's rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for a powerful riding style and a refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base – Durability, speed, and low maintenance all in one ultra clear base material. The FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Power Core – Power Core uses tip-to-tail poplar wood that provides lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response, and feel.
- Radial Sidecut – The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: one single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictabled
- Flat-Out Rocker – This hybrid flat camber profile has nose and tail lift before the traditional contact points making for effortless turns and catch-free maneuvering. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain.